Precepts for Living on Your eReader!
This site works on a mobile device or tablet, but it is not an app or ebook and requires online access. If you want an actual Precepts for Living eBook, please read below.
How to Purchase the Kindle Edition:
(For all Amazon Kindle devices, including Kindle apps for Mac, PC, iPad/iPhone, Blackberry, Android, etc. The file is in Amazon’s format.)
- Make sure your device is connected to the Internet and WiFi is turned on.
- Press the “Menu” button to go to the “Home” screen.
- From your Kindle’s “Home” screen, click the “Shop in Kindle Store” button.
- When you see the Amazon store content, enter “Precepts for Living” in the search field to find our book.
- Once you’re on the page for the Precepts® book, press the button that reads: “Buy Now with 1-Click.” If you have more than one Kindle device, make sure that the one you want to download Precepts® to is selected in the menu below the button. (If you haven’t set up “1-Click purchasing” on your account, a screen will appear to help you through the process.)
How to Purchase the iBooks Edition:
(For all Apple iOS devices, including iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. The file is in EPUB format.) You can purchase eBooks either directly through the iBooks app on your device or through the iTunes program (10.3 or above) on your computer. (Note that you can’t read eBooks directly in your iTunes library; a device with iBooks is still required.) If you don’t have the iBooks app, it’s a free download in the App Store. iBooks method:
- Open the app and tap the “Store” button in the upper corner. The bookshelf will flip to reveal the iBookstore.
- In the iBookstore, search for “Precepts for Living®.”
- Tap on the cover to see more details and download a sample lesson.
- When you’re ready to order, select “Buy.”
- You’re all done! Precepts for Living® will be automatically downloaded to your device, and you will be billed based on your account settings.
- Launch iTunes (10.3 or later).
- In the sidebar menu, navigate to “iTunes Store.” The store will load in your iTunes window.
- From the iTunes Store, search for “Precepts for Living®.”
- Select the book cover to see all the details.
- When you’re ready to order, click “Buy Book.”
- Precepts for Living® will be automatically downloaded to your iTunes library, and you will be billed based on your account settings.
- Note that you can’t read eBooks directly in your iTunes library. Connect your iBooks-enabled device (iPad, iPod Touch, or iPhone) to your computer, then drag-and-drop the book from your iTunes library onto the device’s library to sync it.
How to Purchase the NOOK Edition:
(For all Barnes & Noble NOOK devices, including NOOK apps for Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone, Android, etc. The file is in EPUB format.)
- On your computer or mobile web browser, click this link to find Precepts for Living® in the Barnes & Noble NOOK store.
- When you’re ready to order, click the “Buy Now” button to purchase the book.
- If you are not already logged into your Barnes & Noble account, you will be prompted to sign in with your username and password. (If you don’t have a B&N account, you’ll be guided through the process of setting one up.) You will be billed based on your account settings.
- Precepts for Living® will be added to your NOOK library! This synchronizes the book across all your NOOK devices or apps, and you can download it at any time.
- To download Precepts for Living®, navigate to the Library screen on your NOOK device or app. You may need to refresh the view to see your latest purchase. Touch the cover to open the book, and the download will begin automatically.